Feyenord appeal thrown out

Guest kingdawson

hmmmmm i sense some tension but can you please take this friction out of my thread, this is supposed to be a celebration of the mighty Tottenham Hotspur progression to the last 16 of the second best competition in the world, Thanks O0

hmmmm, no tension from me matey. I think it's hilarious and sad that you post this here on a Newcastle forum, whether general football is welcome or not. I mean, does anybody here post exclusively Newcastle stuff on a spurs fans forum, other than to take the piss when we're beating them, as we usually do, like? Even with a reserve team. Twice.  mackems.gif

Yeh about 3 people on here do actually. I would suggest you get your facts straight before looking like a complete plum.

:coolsmiley: I'm not surprised, tbh.

well if you're "not suprised", why ask the question  :rolleyes: :idiot2:

umm, you would have got me there had my earlier answer been contradicted by my lack of surprise, einstein.

Guest kingdawson

hmmmmm i sense some tension but can you please take this friction out of my thread, this is supposed to be a celebration of the mighty Tottenham Hotspur progression to the last 16 of the second best competition in the world, Thanks O0

hmmmm, no tension from me matey. I think it's hilarious and sad that you post this here on a Newcastle forum, whether general football is welcome or not. I mean, does anybody here post exclusively Newcastle stuff on a spurs fans forum, other than to take the piss when we're beating them, as we usually do, like? Even with a reserve team. Twice.  mackems.gif

Yeh about 3 people on here do actually. I would suggest you get your facts straight before looking like a complete plum.

umm, you would have got me there had my earlier answer been contradicted by my lack of surprise, einstein.

your earlier response made it clearly obvious that you didnt think no Newcastle fans from this forum posted news on a spurs forum, hence you using it against me to show me how "sad" i am doing it on a Newcastle forum. You can try weasel your way out of it though :thup:.

your earlier response made it clearly obvious that you didnt think no Newcastle fans from this forum posted news on a spurs forum, hence you using it against me to show me how "sad" i am doing it on a Newcastle forum. You can try weasel your way out of it though :thup:.

You don't say?

Schools are obviously an issue where you come from.....

You're a supporter of a club I reckon not many neutrals like very much, due mainly to the constant moaning of spurs fans who think they have a divine right to win cups and be top of the league. Here you are gloating on another forum about getting an easy route to the last 16 of a competition we're involved in.

Surely you don't expect to post this stuff on the forum of a club you don't support and not get no back chat? Are you expecting to not get no round of applause....or not something? mackems.gif

Guest kingdawson

You don't say?

You're a supporter of a club I reckon not many neutrals like very much, due mainly to the constant moaning of spurs fans who think they have a divine right to win cups and be top of the league. Here you are gloating on another forum about getting an easy route to the last 16 of a competition we're involved in.

Surely you don't expect to post this stuff on the forum of a club you don't support and not get no back chat? Are you expecting to not get no round of applause....or not something? mackems.gif

What are you on about?. My point is that ive proved you wrong when you tried to be Mr Smart guy and imply that Newcastle fans from this site do not do the same thing on the spurs site.  You can give me as much stick as you want but the fact is, you were wrong with your previous statement. Then you go on as if you didnt actually mean it like that ;D ;D.

Oh another thing, maybe your clueless to this but newcastle is another club that is disliked by most neutrals (not having a go, just stating facts).

You don't say?

What are you on about?. My point is that ive proved you wrong when you tried to be Mr Smart guy and imply that Newcastle fans from this site do not do the same thing on the spurs site.  You can give me as much stick as you want but the fact is, you were wrong with your previous statement. Then you go on as if you didnt actually mean it like that ;D ;D.

Oh another thing, maybe your clueless to this but newcastle is another club that is disliked by most neutrals (not having a go, just stating facts).

My clueless? Such irony.