Ferry across to Alkmaar

toonpete1892

The best part of a pretty shite trip to holland (sorry for the delay, only back at computer now).

Has anyone got any photos or videos from either going out or coming back?  came back on saturday night so we were practically on our own but we owned the ferry on the wednesday night/thursday morning. 

ketsbia my lord, ketsbia . . . you're just a fat stephen carr . . . antone sibieski . . . cheer up roy keane . . . etc etc

mackems.gif

Guest Mighty Toon Army

The best part of a pretty s**** trip to holland (sorry for the delay, only back at computer now).

Has anyone got any photos or videos from either going out or coming back?  came back on saturday night so we were practically on our own but we owned the ferry on the wednesday night/thursday morning. 

ketsbia my lord, ketsbia . . . you're just a fat stephen carr . . . antone sibieski . . . cheer up roy keane . . . etc etc

mackems.gif

I had a cracking trip on the ferry and a cracking piss up in alkmaar before and after the game.

Here's a vid from the top deck of the ferry on the way back.  The only downside was that it was very much a cock fest. 

A few of us got our passports taken off us on the way to Alkmaar for continuing the party in our cabin once the bar closed.