Bellamy turns us down for the Hammers (allegedly)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest alex

Shearer - One Premier League medal

Bellamy - One SPL medal, one relegation

Scottish Cup wasn't it? Missed out on the last day to Rangers for the league iirc. Anyway, it's a massive step-down for him and his performances on the pitch haven't quite been good enough for where Liverpool wanted to be and his disciplinary problems have let him down again. Shame, as despite being a little tosser, he's a class player. Not worth that sort of outlay though imo.

must have missed the bit where you get a Premier league medal for playing for England

You are joking right? :lol:  Right?  ???

must have missed the bit where you get a Premier league medal for playing for England

:lol::lol::lol:

:clap:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/content/images/2006/05/10/shearer5_burn_400x300.jpg

photoshop

Guest Bramble OG

Give him a break, iam guessing the boys only about 11-12 so not old enough to remember Shearer pre newcastle

Guest Invicta_Toon

Give him a break, iam guessing the boys only about 11-12 so not old enough to remember Shearer pre newcastle

That's a Blackburn strip, not an England one

why the FUCK can't people follow threads? FFS

Guest Bramble OG

That's a Blackburn strip, not an England one

Think it was you who didnt follow the thread by saying you cant win a Prem medal playing for England, You didnt know he had played and won the premiership for blackburn, for a child of your age thats fine, no need to be embarrassed.

:jesuswept:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Think it was you who didnt follow the thread by saying you cant win a Prem medal playing for England, You didnt know he had played and won the premiership for blackburn, for a child of your age thats fine, no need to be embarrassed.

just read back what you've written and have a think about it

Guest Bramble OG

just read back what you've written and have a think about it

No

Guest Invicta_Toon

It was obvious what reply Vic was alluding to, it just didn't make any sense :lol:

it made sense to all but the simple

no coincidence he calls himself Bramble tbh

Guest alex

No one said Shearer got a Premier League winners medal playing for England. You made the connection.

It was obvious what reply Vic was alluding to, it just didn't make any sense :lol:

No, it made very little sense.  I've really missed you by the way, where've you been?

Guest Micktoon

Don't care any more, mods you may with my full blessing ban me after what I'm about to say.

Vic you really are a sad wankstain on the sheet of humanity. Your sole goal in life is coming onto a message board to be contrite and controversial. It doesn't make you clever, funny, smart or interesting, what it does make you is a twat. Some of the posters on here can be irritating but at least at times they come up with valid points, you however would argue black is white because you think it makes you windswept and interesting, guess what,it doesn't. it makes you a twat.

I'd like to put a bet in real life you're sitting in your bedroon still desperately trying to figure out how to program your commodore 64 whilst jerking off over the underwear pages of mammys kays catalogue.

Bottom line you're a irritating cunt, so do us all a favour, stick your mammys coat on and fuck off down to Soho and get yourself a girlfriend.

Guest alex

I was being serius, he/she is 11-12? was not supposed to be a insult

That deserves the reply it will probably get from him.

Guest Invicta_Toon

No, it made very little sense.  I've really missed you by the way, where've you been?

2 week ban. another shocking fit-up tbh

Guest alex

Don't care any more, mods you may with my full blessing ban me after what I'm about to say.

Vic you really are a sad wankstain on the sheet of humanity. Your sole goal in life is coming onto a message board to be contrite and controversial. It doesn't make you clever, funny, smart or interesting, what it does make you is a twat. Some of the posters on here can be irritating but at least at times they come up with valid points, you however would argue black is white because you think it makes you windswept and interesting, guess what,it doesn't. it makes you a twat.

I'd like to put a bet in real life you're sitting in your bedroon still desperately trying to figure out how to program your commodore 64 whilst jerking off over the underwear pages of mammys kays catalogue.

Bottom line you're a irritating cunt, so do us all a favour, stick your mammys coat on and fuck off down to Soho and get yourself a girlfriend.

He loves that sort of shit man. Just ask him a straight question about something to do with football and he runs a mile.

2 week ban. another shocking fit-up tbh

Tsk tsk, those crazy mods, eh?

Guest Invicta_Toon

not in the bedroom, but yes, trying to code a bio-realistic neural net in C++

yet another pointless petty attack that completely ignores the ACTUAL POSTS in question

nothing like a stereotype though