The central midfield!

Guest tobiazvanderziaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

do you honestly think emre will see the field again?

If he makes the bench he'll be able to see it from the dugout.

oh you're just getting too shrewd for me now

emre with barton at home would be interesting, a very attacking duo. the problem would be having no defensive minded player, both emre and barton are best when they have someone supporting them, emre when he played with butt, while barton with hamann or reyna. i don't think either would excel in a defensive role, and it might end up like a lampard-gerrard situation. Geremi-Emre-Barton in a 4-3-3 would be more balanced. If emre is fit at the minute, i'd pair him with geremi or butt, probably geremi going on this season's performances.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

emre with barton at home would be interesting, a very attacking duo. the problem would be having no defensive minded player, both emre and barton are best when they have someone supporting them, emre when he played with butt, while barton with hamann or reyna. i don't think either would excel in a defensive role, and it might end up like a lampard-gerrard situation. Geremi-Emre-Barton in a 4-3-3 would be more balanced. If emre is fit at the minute, i'd pair him with geremi or butt, probably geremi going on this season's performances.

Didnt Barton often play with Reyna in Man City who is very offensive minded?

Didnt Barton often play with Reyna in Man City who is very offensive minded?

i said he did, but he was more of an anchorman, someone who dictates play from deep.