Nicky Butt

captainhaircut

Guest Hodgson09

It was actually a good game to watch in all honesty. City played very well, I was quite envious of how they played, very well drilled, and they scored three good goals. They deserved it, but Sam should have tried something. He seems a bit stubborn

He had his worst game of the season today but it is Sam's fault for not putting Emre in for him after the break...

That made no sense at all did it?  ??? And Taylor for Faye? Why?

What didn't make sense to you ??? How was Butt ??? Do you know what SH*T is ? That is how he performed today....Emre should have come on for Butt from the first 15 minutes as even a blind person could see Butt was playing crap...Geremi should have stayed on...

Taylor was horrible too and Faye should have replaced much much earlier....

SAM you are an idiot...honestly Sam was a joke today...

You misunderstood me. I was agreeing - I meant that it made no sense to leave Emre on the bench until late. Not your post.

• 3 months later...

Can I bump this thread?

Jesus Christ. Butt was ridiculous tonight. I've rarely seen a worse performance in the middle of the park for us. To top it all off I had to put up with listening to some lads on the metro claim Butt was our best player tonight. This is when I can bring us back to my opening post.

What is it that stops him getting widespread criticism? He's an absolute joke for me. Offers nothing. Nothing! If someone wants to make a case for the defence, I'd love t hear it!

Can I bump this thread?

Jesus Christ. Butt was ridiculous tonight. I've rarely seen a worse performance in the middle of the park for us. To top it all off I had to put up with listening to some lads on the metro claim Butt was our best player tonight. This is when I can bring us back to my opening post.

What is it that stops him getting widespread criticism? He's an absolute joke for me. Offers nothing. Nothing! If someone wants to make a case for the defence, I'd love t hear it!

Agree completely. He seems to avoid criticism because he makes one "crunching" tackle every match and people think "What a good defensive midfielder, he knows when to make a challenge and not just run around a lot." He can be decent back up for us but he shouldn't start, he constantly gives the ball away and doesn't offer the back 4 enough protection.