How long for Big Andy?

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is he returning in January? Just I keep hearing that both him and Krul were sent on loan for 6 months and then will be sold. Which sounds a bit shocking to me really.

ok...

What? I keep hearing that a lot of the reserve team are fearful of going on loan as it means they will not return to the club that's all.

You want to get your ears tested or tell the magic fairy on your right shoulder to shut the fuk up.

brilliant

Guest BigSamsBarmyArmy

when is fa cup 3rd round day ? can he play against us ?

No. Players can't play against their parent clubs

Guest sahara

Is he returning in January? Just I keep hearing that both him and Krul were sent on loan for 6 months and then will be sold. Which sounds a bit shocking to me really.

ok...

What? I keep hearing that a lot of the reserve team are fearful of going on loan as it means they will not return to the club that's all.

You want to get your ears tested or tell the magic fairy on your right shoulder to shut the fuk up.

ok...

ok...

I'm only saying what I have heard and read.

If it says so in the contract.....

Lua Lua played and scored against us.

I think it's changed  ???

I'm still not over that.  How idiotic was it to allow our own forward play against us.  Possibly denied us CL

If it says so in the contract.....

Lua Lua played and scored against us.

I think those sorts of clauses are no longer allowed - for players on loan or permanent deals. I think a 'gentlemen's agreement' may still take place from time to time like when Andy Cole left here and Keith Gillespie moved the other way.