Steven Taylor

Baggio

I think he'll still turn into a top player.

Baggio - Are there any members of the current squad you actually rate? You slate Milner, Owen, Smith, Taylor.............fucking give it a rest man.

What attributes do you think he has to make him become a top player?

He's strong, can read the game well for his age, rarely gets skinned (See Petrov for an exception this season though) and can challenge.

I think his timing of the challenge can sometimes let him down as can his rashness but he's only a young lad and hasn't really played alongside a good experienced centre half for any length of time.

I find your constant sniping of our squad a bit boring. You love a fucking whinge don't you?

He isn't strong though, nor can he read the game very well because if he could he wouldn't get caught out as much as he does with his positioning.

I don't snipe at our squad, I can just recognise an average player when I see one and the players you named are just that, except Owen of course but he isn't the same player after his knee injury, that is obvious to anyone who's seen him.

Anyway lets keep it on topic.

We'll never agree on this nor most things it seems.

I disagree with the positioning comment when he plays at centre half. I think it's a fair comment in regard to his spell at right back but not in his natural position. He has been caught out in the past but not excessively given his relative age and experience. Remember Carragher as a kid?

You talk of average players like you expect us to have world class players in every position. We're an average club at this moment in time so thats not going to happen AND, just think, if we did happen to sign a plethora of world class players what would you find to whinge about?

I'm also a fan of Milner and one of the few Smith fans on here too, albeit when he's played in his natural position so we're unlikely to agree on much going forward.

If Taylor is poor at RB it obviously means he's poor in is natural position of CB as well. Didn't you know that, already? ;)

So do you think Taylor will become a top class centre back? Or are you here just to back up your brother?

You're dismissing of Taylor and praise of shitheads and wastes of space like Dyer, is to be honest, laughable at best. Bet it really pissed you off today when Andy Gray praised Smith, and I know i asked you this earlier, but if you replied I may have missed it. I'm not sure, but I've got more to do than go looking through loads of posts for others' posts you see, which is quite sad.

Not really, I can appreciate what Dyer done for this club in the past even if he was an arsehole who spent far too long injured, I also pointed out at the time when he left that we should have looked at replacing him with a player with pace as we'll struggle to get in behind defenders, I remember suggesting SWP at the time, now it looks like we're struggling because we didn't replace him properly.

Regarding Smith, I said he had a decent first half which he did, that doesn't necessarily make him a good player for us because of it, Parker had the odd good game in midfield but he wasn't god enough either so I won't be pointing to the odd game to try and prove myself right.

I also pointed out that you said previously that you wouldn't rate him when he was playing in midfield after a string of poor performances but seem happy to now after a decent 45 minutes.

Your back peddling is giving me a good laugh, Matthew.

Smith is a forward ie striker ie support striker.

The fact that he has performed quite well today in  a position that isn't his best position is to his credit, wouldn;t you agree? Yes or no.

As I have said earlier, and elsewhere, nobody is saying he's a pretty footballer [which is what you seem to like] but you prefer Dyer, which IMO is bollocks as he's been at the club for 8 years. You also don't like Taylor [ the topic of this thread] but I've also told you my opinion, which is again that you are talking bollocks.

Feel free to drag up posts by me in future by the way, assuming you think they are by me, even those on toontastic, edited by your mates. But I tell you something, don't complain when people do the same to you, and don't complain when people tell you that you are talking bollocks. And don't complain either when I tell you are talking bollocks, when you are, like now.

Dyer better for the club than Smith ? Don't make me laugh

I think he'll still turn into a top player.

Baggio - Are there any members of the current squad you actually rate? You slate Milner, Owen, Smith, Taylor.............fucking give it a rest man.

What attributes do you think he has to make him become a top player?

He's strong, can read the game well for his age, rarely gets skinned (See Petrov for an exception this season though) and can challenge.

I think his timing of the challenge can sometimes let him down as can his rashness but he's only a young lad and hasn't really played alongside a good experienced centre half for any length of time.

I find your constant sniping of our squad a bit boring. You love a fucking whinge don't you?

He isn't strong though, nor can he read the game very well because if he could he wouldn't get caught out as much as he does with his positioning.

I don't snipe at our squad, I can just recognise an average player when I see one and the players you named are just that, except Owen of course but he isn't the same player after his knee injury, that is obvious to anyone who's seen him.

Anyway lets keep it on topic.

We'll never agree on this nor most things it seems.

I disagree with the positioning comment when he plays at centre half. I think it's a fair comment in regard to his spell at right back but not in his natural position. He has been caught out in the past but not excessively given his relative age and experience. Remember Carragher as a kid?

You talk of average players like you expect us to have world class players in every position. We're an average club at this moment in time so thats not going to happen AND, just think, if we did happen to sign a plethora of world class players what would you find to whinge about?

I'm also a fan of Milner and one of the few Smith fans on here too, albeit when he's played in his natural position so we're unlikely to agree on much going forward.

If Taylor is poor at RB it obviously means he's poor in is natural position of CB as well. Didn't you know that, already? ;)

So do you think Taylor will become a top class centre back? Or are you here just to back up your brother?

You're dismissing of Taylor and praise of shitheads and wastes of space like Dyer, is to be honest, laughable at best. Bet it really pissed you off today when Andy Gray praised Smith, and I know i asked you this earlier, but if you replied I may have missed it. I'm not sure, but I've got more to do than go looking through loads of posts for others' posts you see, which is quite sad.

Not really, I can appreciate what Dyer done for this club in the past even if he was an arsehole who spent far too long injured, I also pointed out at the time when he left that we should have looked at replacing him with a player with pace as we'll struggle to get in behind defenders, I remember suggesting SWP at the time, now it looks like we're struggling because we didn't replace him properly.

Regarding Smith, I said he had a decent first half which he did, that doesn't necessarily make him a good player for us because of it, Parker had the odd good game in midfield but he wasn't god enough either so I won't be pointing to the odd game to try and prove myself right.

I also pointed out that you said previously that you wouldn't rate him when he was playing in midfield after a string of poor performances but seem happy to now after a decent 45 minutes.

Your back peddling is giving me a good laugh, Matthew.

Smith is a forward ie striker ie support striker.

The fact that he has performed quite well today in  a position that isn't his best position is to his credit, wouldn;t you agree? Yes or no.

As I have said earlier, and elsewhere, nobody is saying he's a pretty footballer [which is what you seem to like] but you prefer Dyer, which IMO is bollocks as he's been at the club for 8 years. You also don't like Taylor [ the topic of this thread] but I've also told you my opinion, which is again that you are talking bollocks.

Feel free to drag up posts by me in future by the way, assuming you think they are by me, even those on toontastic, edited by your mates. But I tell you something, don't complain when people do the same to you, and don't complain when people tell you that you are talking bollocks. And don't complain either when I tell you are talking bollocks, when you are, like now.

Dyer better for the club than Smith ? Don't make me laugh

How am I back peddling?

I said Smith had a decent first half, he should have had plenty of practice in that position as he's spent the majority of his playing time in the last 3 years, yet you didn't want me to judge him on his midfield performances before but now he's had a decent game you expect people to heap praise on him, that's back peddling.

Now on to Dyer, as a footballer he's far better than Smith, what attributes does Smith have over Dyer? He wants to wear the shirt, gets stuck in, never gives up, gives 100% blah blah blah, I couldn't give a shit about that, what I want is players that make an impact and like it or not Dyer has done that when fit, he was an important player under Sir Bobby and his pace and penetration are needed desperately, I find it funny when you call him a waster and an arsehole yet when people say things about Bellamy you always say personalities don't matter as long as they perform on the pitch and Dyer has been better for us than Smith ever will, come back and tell me when you can prove me wrong.

Now for Taylor, the lad is a liability, he can't read the game and his positioning is all over the place, we need better than him as the teams above us certainly have better, I know you think he's a future England captain ( :giggle:) but that's your problem, the lad is massively overrated compared to a real talent in Micah Richards.

Now for editing posts, everybody knows you posted that about Souness, you can deny it all you like but the thread it was brought up in it took you a few hours to come up with the "It's been edited" excuse, now the admin on toontastic say there are no records whatsoever that it was edited, Scottish Mag, Shearergol and Craig are all good lads and I can't see them lying for each other to make you look like a twat, you do a good enough job on your own, now compare their record to your own, you came on here for years telling everyone you were not Leazes Mag yet openly admit it now, you're a serial bullshitter and you're trying to bullshit your way out of this one, shame nobody believes you.

If you want to pull posts up on me then feel free, I really don't care what you do, you can even edit old posts on your Howaythetoon forum and drag up for all I care but people will know what you've done, it's the reason nobody signs up to your forum in the first place, that and the fact you keep waffling on about that idiot Shepherd, I still haven't forgotten when you made an account on there pretending to be me and having it in your signature, the funny thing was one look at your forum would show nearly 300 views for that topic and the rest struggling to get into double figures so I suppose the final laugh was on that shit site of yours.

Now I know you don't like me Steve and to be honest I couldn't give a fuck, why you feel the need to follow me around the forum like some odd ball I don't know but I wish you would cut it out for everyone else's sake, I find it ironic that you've been asking people in general chat about BEBO because you don't like the idea of someone dodgy talking to your daughter yet you and that half baked brother of yours (remember the pm when you admitted HTL was your brother?) follow me around this forum like a pair of obsessed teenagers, so if you can bring yourself from following me then I'm sure I've got the willpower to do the same too, if your lucky I may even forget you said Souness was a top boss and better than Keegan. ;)

Goodnight.