I have seen the light

Delima

I just come to realise that:

1. Even though I believe that Big Sam should be given more time because he is a good manager, it is right for Ashley to sack Big Sam NOW. Sam was not Ashley's candidates and he was given benefit of doubt and trust after the takeover. Now that after half a year there is not any visual encouraging signs, it is only right and logical for Ashley to part way with Big Sam. At least Big Sam is a given an opportunity (a short one).

2. The reason why Harry Redknapp suddenly becomes Ashley alledged favourite is Paul Kempsey, the ex Tottenham Hotspur vice chairman (or similar position). He was the one who strongly wanted Harry Redknapp to replace Martin Jol proper when things went pearshape beginning of the season. The media did not report this story but our very own resident Martin Jol repeatedly made this ITK claim. Now Paul Kempsey has come out in public to voice supports for Ashley's sacking of Allardyce, and he claims to be big pal of Ashley. Paul Kempsey is very likely to be the person who brainwash Ashley with the name Redkapp. Else, there are quite a few better candidates around. Why are we not linked to them, but only to Redknapp?

I just come to realise that:

1. Even though I believe that Big Sam should be given more time because he is a good manager, it is right for Ashley to sack Big Sam NOW. Sam was not Ashley's candidates and he was given benefit of doubt and trust after the takeover. Now that after half a year there is not any visual encouraging signs, it is only right and logical for Ashley to part way with Big Sam. At least Big Sam is a given an opportunity (a short one).

2. The reason why Harry Redknapp suddenly becomes Ashley alledged favourite is Paul Kempsey, the ex Tottenham Hotspur vice chairman (or similar position). He was the one who strongly wanted Harry Redknapp to replace Martin Jol proper when things went pearshape beginning of the season. The media did not report this story but our very own resident Martin Jol repeatedly made this ITK claim. Now Paul Kempsey has come out in public to voice supports for Ashley's sacking of Allardyce, and he claims to be big pal of Ashley. Paul Kempsey is very likely to be the person who brainwash Ashley with the name Redkapp. Else, there are quite a few better candidates around. Why are we not linked to them, but only to Redknapp?

Completely agree with you.

Its obvious that Ashley doesnt know alot about football and he doesnt have any advisers who are in the football business for  a long time.So he is relying on his friends opinions which i think its absurd.

Just the fact that we are sacking Big Sam for Arry Redknapp is just ridiculous.

Nevermind that we paid Allardyce huge money for his sacking and now we need to pay money to Portsmouth for their manager

Arry fucking Redknapp

What a circus...