Two bald men fighting over a comb?

Guest trotter58

Guest MrSundlofer

Newcastle v Bolton. The inept v the incompetent. My prediction? Can we just give you the 3 points now and save ourselves a trip up there?

sure, feel free.  3 points would be most welcome!

Cacapa, is that you?

Guest fatshaft

I just don't think there is an easy 3 points out there for us right now.

That's because you haven't played us yet.

Interesting gambit with the self-deprecation, mate - but if you beat us/draw with us, you'll be a despised man for getting the board's hopes up, Trotter! ;)

Nah, trotter58 is a well known twat that's banned from some (or all?) of the wanderers forums. Self-deprecation isn;t a weapon in his armoury.

Guest trotter58

Nah, trotter58 is a well known t*** that's banned from some (or all?) of the wanderers forums. Self-deprecation isn;t a weapon in his armoury.

Fathead is a well-known cross-dressing groupie who supports a team in the Scottish Pub League and infects forums such as this with dreary attempts to drag the debate down to a level he can cope with.

Guest Julio Geordio

Interesting gambit with the self-deprecation, mate - but if you beat us/draw with us, you'll be a despised man for getting the board's hopes up, Trotter! ;)

Not self-depreciation, just realism i'm afraid. We have a goalkeeper who makes Paul Robinson look competent, a comical defence, a midfield that can't string two passes together and a striker who scores every solar eclipse.

This sounds like the toon atm.

got 2-2 all over it tbh

Which of your players are you expecting to score two own goals?

Your right.  Peter Ramage hasn't fully recovered from his ligament damage yet.

carr is still there..