Who should we keep? Who should be hoyed oot?

Keefaz

He's done nothing neither has Milner, they lack any real quality to hurt teams! So why keep them if there not doing the business?

:lol: You're a moron mate, plain and simple.

Get rid:

Carr

Ramage

Ameobi

Smith

My opinion! Don't expect you to agree with it mong boy!

Guest float one in

I would keep Rozenhal and get rid of Cacapa. Roz has had a canny dodgy first season in England but so have loads of foreigners who've come here and gone on to do alright. He has been too weak in tackles but maybe that's something they can coach into him. He's a ball playing centre half and I think Keegan might well think he can make a good player out of him.

Guest michaelfoster

Sell Shola Amadonkey, Steve 'Fat Bastard' Carr, Peter 'championship' Ramage, Steve Harper (too old, need to start gradually giving Krul games soon imo), Michael 'i cudnt even finish myself off' Owen.

We have to becareful how many we sell, people are saying sell Geremi, Butt, Smith, Cacapa, Rozenhal, Owen etc but we will struggle to attract players of better quality to replace them, we wont have europe to tempt players again next season, we will be lucky to get players good enough to replace those so id say sell the fringe players i stated above.

We cant sell the amount of players people are saying. We struggle to put a team out as it is, selling 10+ players is a joke.

Buying Club, not a selling club lark...

we should just ship owen out now before everyone else realizes how utterly shite he is. doesnt contribute anything! hes slow, weak and cant dribble or shoot. dont care that we gave 5 billion for him, we should sell him now when we still get anything for him. would free up loads of cash from his wages as well. how much is he on a week? 90k? 100k? thats about a giles barnes with andsome pr. year!

the other who can fok out is

carr - donkey kong

roz  - to weak for this league

milner - waaay to slow. cant cross.

ameobi - do i have to explain him?

smith - and him?

emre - would be better suited for a league with a lower tempo, gives us some things now and then, but to inconsistent. slow as well.

geremi - why did we even buy him? "mister, he has the legs of a 40-year old"

butt - maybe not at first, but he must go soon. love his tackling, but cant pass.

the main thing is that  when we buy, we have to set pace as a high priority. the pace of the game and the opportunity to out run players is a huge factor these days.