FA Cup magic is back!

biggs

Guest KeithKettleborough

I cant stand the Smoggies but was wondering if they had stayed in the cup, whether it would have affected their league form even more and made their participation in the relegation battle harder.

Cardiffs progression is tainted in my opinion because of the smuggy, Ridsdale. He ruined Leeds, lost a lot of the locals a great deal of money but will be gloating and enjoying any success that comes their way.

Quite like the thought of Barnsley and WBA getting through to be honest. though with my predicting skills it will be the other two  :dave:

Is there only me that finds it ridiculous that Cardiff won't go into the UEFA cup if they win the FA cup because of which FA they represent? It basically means if they were to come up they have nothing to build towards many years down the line if they can't qualify for Europe.

I didn't know that. That's crazy.

Sure I read somewhere recently though, that Cardiff, Swansea & Wrexham might be able to enter a reserve side in the Welsh League, which could mean Champions League football for them, so it works both ways.