Gretna

ross magoo

It really cracks me up reading the views on this thread about how Gretna have been effectively living beyond their means and spending money they don't have.  All very pompous if you ask me.  I bet every single person who has criticised Gretna for going into debt, has a credit card with a fair wedge owing on it.  Isn't that called living beyond your means and spending money you don't have.  Whats that expression?  Oh yes!  "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Definitely exactly the same like.

It really cracks me up reading the views on this thread about how Gretna have been effectively living beyond their means and spending money they don't have.  All very pompous if you ask me.  I bet every single person who has criticised Gretna for going into debt, has a credit card with a fair wedge owing on it.  Isn't that called living beyond your means and spending money you don't have.  Whats that expression?  Oh yes!  "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Well I don't. And thankfully Berwick Rangers don't behave like Gretna so they will hopefully be around for years to come.

It wouldnt bother me so much, but these bastard clubs who spend more than they can afford on wages and build stands they can't afford, plunge themselves into debt just to keep up their artificial positions. Then they try and cut everyone else off by demanding an SPL2, blaming the PART-TIME teams for their demise and holding them back! Clubs like Clyde and Airdrie United as well as Gretna trying to stay full time on crowds hardly above 1000. Its not the part-time clubs fault, its their fault. They should be part-time themselves!