A Good Idea For The Crap TV KO Times

Crumpy Gunt

LIke I've said before, if a TV company wants to shift a game with little notice or they want to shift it to an awkward time for traveling fans then they should pay towards the cost of the tickets.

LIke I've said before, if a TV company wants to shift a game with little notice or they want to shift it to an awkward time for traveling fans then they should pay towards the cost of the tickets.

They should, but they're under no obligation to do so and they give the clubs so much money that will never change unfortunately. There should be some sort of deadline though, like a minimum of four or five weeks before the match and after that it can't be moved.

The game would not be a spectial without fans, especialy as away fans make all the noise now in most grounds.

I agree. Your solution would be great, I just can't see it happening. The fans who actually attend matches are an afterthought though, aren't they?

The 60m quid not enough?

The 60m quid not enough?

Point made!  :cheesy:

The 60m quid not enough?

The fans don't see any of that though.

The 60m quid not enough?

Fans dont see a fcking penny of that, sure some clubs have reduced ticket prices for fans but you have to think of the traveling fans.