Family Enclosure - Quick Question

Stu

For those that know, what are the 'rules' about getting a ticket in the Family Enclosure..?

I take it that the child prices only apply to under-18s, but what is the deal with adults applying to take a child with them? My 10-year old cousin wants a season ticket for his birthday but his parents can't guarantee that they can take him every week, do you have to be an immediate family member to 'qualify' for a family enclosure seat?

Thanks in advance

Not very hard at all I suppose, but if it's possible to do it correctly through the right channels I'd rather do that.

What is the 'offical' line on Family Enclosure applications? Is it a Mother/Father/Child system? (Does anyone here have one with their kids/parents)

Guest toonlass

Not very hard at all I suppose, but if it's possible to do it correctly through the right channels I'd rather do that.

What is the 'offical' line on Family Enclosure applications? Is it a Mother/Father/Child system? (Does anyone here have one with their kids/parents)

You would buy as one adult, one child, and that is all that comes up on the turnstile when you swipe your card, adult or child, so anyone could take him in, or if he couldn't go, any other child who wanted to.

Guest Sniffer

How can you tell the make up of a family these days?

Hi, this is my Dad. Bill. This is my other Dad, Jimmy........but we call him Elsie after six o'clock when he puts his heels on.

For those that know, what are the 'rules' about getting a ticket in the Family Enclosure..?

I take it that the child prices only apply to under-18s, but what is the deal with adults applying to take a child with them? My 10-year old cousin wants a season ticket for his birthday but his parents can't guarantee that they can take him every week, do you have to be an immediate family member to 'qualify' for a family enclosure seat?

Thanks in advance

I'm in the family enclosure with my daughter.

I already had a season ticket myself, elsewhere in the ground. When we applied together and asked to get in the family end, we waited a couple of seasons. It may be different next season, as seemingly they are making it 3 times the current size, then again they are bringing the price down too.

I think the child prices apply to under 16s and when we applied i had to present her birth certificate. I guess that's so as you don't try and keep the child there beyond turning 16, as they know exactly how old they are.

I'm not sure on how close a family member you have to be, but i'd be surprised if you had a problem taking a cousin.

If you're sure you and your cousin want tickets then you're probably best applying as soon as poss', even if it means registering your interest before season ticket renewals are sent out. I think that'll be soon so be quick.

Good luck.