Keegans List: Henry, Ronaldinho & Lampard?!

KaKa

How would people of felt if Keegan did go out and sign these players ignoring the clubs emphasis on youth?

Persoanlly, as crazy as it sounds, id hate it if he signed those players. I cant help but feel that this leek is legitimate becasue i feel the names mentioned were too specific, sort of a deny it if you dare sort of statement....

It leads me to pose the question, would keegan be the best appointment if he did have a pot full of money?

Guest Magnetic North

It is noteworthy that the Official Statement did not state when and under what circumstances did Keegan produce the list?

Remember there was a time where Ronaldinho, Henry etc were going to leave Barcelona? - Interested may mean having some negotiations going on and getting them on a cheap price if the selling club is desperate to get rid of them.

Similarly, there were times where Woodgate and Beckham were rumoured to be seeking a transfer. Again, Interested may mean having some negotiations going on and getting them on a cheap price if the selling club is desperate to get rid of them. A wish list does not necessarily means that the specified player has a unlimited price tag on him etc. Personally, I think the Official Statement is too vague at the moment.

The intention seems to be geared towards placating the crowds and arresting the unrest than anything else.

My thoughts exactly. The board found itself in a desperate situation and this came squirting out of the other end.