So who makes way for Owen?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i think you have to stick with ameobi and martins

the big man little man combo is working alrite, even though ameobi isnt very good, he has put some decent shifts past couple of games, hes an awkward player and even though hes not a great finisher,has no pace, poor first touch, it works well having him playing with owen or martins

with this more direct football were playing, you cant have two small strikers playing against big centerbacks, you need someone to battle in the air and hold it up, something ameobi does ok

you cant drop either after a good performance on monday night

Guest rebel_yell12

It sounds from JK's comments that Owen will come on from the subs bench, citing his fitness levels.

I think he's just being tactful myself. Most players, if they're fit to be on the subs bench one week, are fit to start a week later.

But it's a wise move. Owen should have to win his place back like anyone else.

There's also the option that Owen wasn't really fit last week, hence such a late substitution and is being eased back in carefully as Kinnear stated.  Kinnear doesn't strike me as the type to worry overly much about tact.