Jeremie Aliadiere?

Guest nufc_geordie

Guest nufc_geordie

From BBC Sport: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6103588.stm

Striker Jeremie Aliadiere is thinking of leaving Arsenal in January.

Aliadiere, whose contract runs out in 2009, is frustrated by his failure to break into Arsenal's team after returning from a loan spell at Wolves.

"I'm just going to do my best until January and then I'll see," Aliadiere told BBC Sport. "I'm 23 and I'm still young and I want play every week.

"I'm back at Arsenal, which is what I always wanted, but I thought I'd have played more and I'm disappointed."

The Frenchman added: "I understand there is a lot of competition at Arsenal and I love the club. I don't want to leave but my career is more important."

I want to stay in England and I want to stay in the Premiership

Jeremie Aliadiere

Aliadiere's Arsenal career has been hampered by injury and he missed most of the 2004-2005 campaign with a knee ligament injury and a double hernia.

In a bid to play regularly last season he moved to Celtic but played only two games as a substitute for the Bhoys before switching to West Ham.

However, he was unable to break into the first team at Upton Park and finished the season at Glenn Hoddle's Wolves.

"I worked really hard in the pre-season and in the games I've played this season I've scored in the reserves as well as the Carling Cup," added Aliadiere.

"I'm ready to play, but the manager hasn't given me the opportunity."

Aliadiere, who joined Arsenal in 1999 and made his first-team debut in 2002, does not want to return to France.

"I want to stay in England and I want to stay in the Premiership."

For me he is an excellent young player. Was on the verge of a fantastic breakthrough a couple of years ago when he broke his leg in the Charity Shield I think. Back to full fitness and scored a couple of good goals in the league cup last week. Young, got a point to prove, bigger and more powerful than what we have but very pacy too- IMO exactly what we are looking for upfront.

now that we are talking arsenal - from what i've seen of niclas bentner i've been most impressed!

aliadiere i've not seen too much of, but from what i've heard i rather try alternative options... if there are any

Aye Bendtner has done well at Brum, think there was talk of Chelsea even puttin a bid in for him so i doubt the Arse would want to let him go.

Bendtner is hugely rated by the Woolwich pikeys, they rabbit on about him as much as they did about Fabregas a couple of years ago.  I don't see him moving anywhere tbh.