Well, That's Me Away.

Crumpy Gunt

If you are at the match today and the worst does happen, please do yourself and your club a favour and make sure the Sky cameras don't catch you snivelling into your scarf or blubbering into your best mate's shoulder.

Show some dignity and don't bring this club into disrepute.

We suggest you turn your back and make a hasty retreat for the exits. Once outside, walk straight past reporters and cameras in the streets and maintain your silence until you are well away from prying lenses.

We will do our best to "out" anyone caught moist-eyed or slack-jawed on TV and shame them further....

We all care - that's why we're there - but we don't have to put on a public show of emotion that the press hounds will be all too eager to capture.

Shout hard, sing true and help our team prove everyone wrong.

Howay the lads.

That's a joke.

Let's cunt them.

Now, I know you're just a young thing and you're trying to look cool, but honestly all that last post did was make you look a complete fool. The word "cunt" is not a verb.

Let's cunt them.

Now, I know you're just a young thing and you're trying to look cool, but honestly all that last post did was make you look a complete fool. The word "cunt" is not a verb.

Shut up before I cunt you.

Let's cunt them.

Shut up before I cunt you.

:lol: