Butt weighing up his "options"

TRon

Why people/our coaching staff rate him is beyond me, i'm honestly starting to doubt my knowledge about football because of this man alone, he's fucking shit (in my eyes..) yet he gets picked for every single game and everyone outside Newcastle rate him as one of our best players.

Ah right, seen it. :thup:

Hmm... can't say i agree wholeheartedly.

In terms of blame i'd say:

1. Mike Ashley

2. Derek Llambias

3. Joe Kinnear

4. Kevin Keegan

5. Freddy Shepherd

6. Graeme Souness

Roeder/Allardyce didn't really have owt to do with it. Just really nothingish eras.

You'd blame Kinnear more than Souness??

"I'm going to do it everyone, I'll leave you know! Don't try and stop me..."

"Don't worry, we won't"

"Don't think I'm bluffing. I will actually leave"

"Aye, t'ra then. Door's that way, we've already sent someone ahead to start the car for you"

Your signature how can you blame FS, KK and Roeder?

FS and SBR both got us to those heights, he was ambitious and did everything he could to get us back up to the top.  Every owner makes mistakes btw.

KK - saved us relegation, and left after 3 games.  Didn't leave us in shit had a whole season for MA to appoint another manager.

Roeder - an unlikely European campaign.  Left us better than when we were before he arrived.

"Don't worry, we won't"

"Aye, t'ra then. Door's that way, we've already sent someone ahead to start the car for you"

FS and SBR both got us to those heights, he was ambitious and did everything he could to get us back up to the top.  Every owner makes mistakes btw.

KK - saved us relegation, and left after 3 games.  Didn't leave us in s*** had a whole season for MA to appoint another manager.

Roeder - an unlikely European campaign.  Left us better than when we were before he arrived.

FS's sacking of Robson, hiring Souness, giving Souness £50m are enough to put him on that list.

1. Mike Ashley

2. Derek Llambias

3. Joe Kinnear

4. Kevin Keegan

5. Freddy Shepherd

6. Graeme Souness

Roeder/Allardyce didn't really have owt to do with it. Just really nothingish eras.

Allardyce had plenty to do with it, he destroyed any team spirit we might have had and also lumbered us with the likes of Barton, Viduka, Smith and Geremi.  I also blame Hughton far more then I blame Kinnear.

"Don't worry, we won't"

KK - saved us relegation, and left after 3 games.  Didn't leave us in s*** had a whole season for MA to appoint another manager.

FS's sacking of Robson, hiring Souness, giving Souness £50m are enough to put him on that list.

He backed the manager he appointed.  It was the wrong appointment admittedly but didn't appoint Sounes to destroy the club did he?

The signings of Owen and Solano at the time were applauded by all, and was done to get us back to the top.

"Don't worry, we won't"

He backed the manager he appointed.  It was the wrong appointment admittedly but didn't appoint Sounes to destroy the club did he?

The signings of Owen and Solano at the time were applauded by all, and was done to get us back to the top.

But he was the wrong manager to appoint and the wrong man to back wasn't he!  Doesn't matter what his motives were, he fucked up and that was just the tip of the iceberg with him, he was one big fuckup.  Also the signing of Owen wasn't applauded by all fans.

"Don't worry, we won't"

Yes the manager was backed but as you said yourself, it was the wrong manager. Can you honestly say at the time of Souness' appointment you thought he'd do well? It was clear as day he'd make a mess of it and he did. I remember hearing of his appointment and my heart sank because I knew we were in for a load of dross.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

It's a fucking signature.

Fucking get over it.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/07/article-0-04D5E7C9000005DC-865_468x328.jpg

It's a fucking disgrace

"Don't worry, we won't"

But he was the wrong manager to appoint and the wrong man to back wasn't he!  Doesn't matter what his motives were, he f***ed up and that was just the tip of the iceberg with him, he was one big fuckup.  Also the signing of Owen wasn't applauded by all fans.

I can't think of another signing except obviously Shearer, who had that kind of unveiling.

FS weren't 'one big fuck up', without him no SBR here, which he backed with the notion of buying young unproven players.

1. Mike Ashley

2. Derek Llambias

3. Joe Kinnear

4. Kevin Keegan

5. Freddy Shepherd

6. Graeme Souness

Allardyce had plenty to do with it, he destroyed any team spirit we might have had and also lumbered us with the likes of Barton, Viduka, Smith and Geremi.  I also blame Hughton far more then I blame Kinnear.

Any badness that Allardyce did was soon rectified and forgotten about by Keegan (whose consequential misdemeanours aren't relevant). Really can't understand why you'd blame Hughton over Kinnear, either. Weird one that. We were down long before Hughton/Shearer filled in, Kinnear being the most direct cause.

He'd walk this league, so he would be a loss.

There are far better Championship players then him, there are players out there who would play for a quarter of his wage who are better players, he wouldn't be a loss in the slightest, it would be a large gain to get rid of that tosser.

To get rid there'd need to be another club willing to pick up his wages and even Steve Bruce wouldn't make that mistake twice. What are the odds he'll issue a statement he's perfectly happy here over the next couple of days and that's the last we'll hear of it?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"hahaha it was meeeeeeeeee, I'm to blame!"

http://static.mmoabc.com/my/a/w/w/sum/2008/9/15//1221516126837.jpg

Guest Heneage

He could have used a more sustainable method of travel than a car.

Probably took up a hospital parking space that could have gone to someone else in much greater need.

I love you. :lol: