toon vs manure

Guest geordie01

Guest smoggeordie

booked the flights today. £40 return. was too good an opportunity too turn down. yeh i was thinking of emailing the club and see if they can come up with anything though wen i rang the box office earlier today they said:

1. they dont reserve any tickets

2. only 2,500 go on sale. (struggling to work than one out seeing as there was a good 4-5,000 empty seats when i was over for the bolton match - does this mean ST holders arent even turning up)

3. for manue they usually sell out within a couple of hours

what did worry me though was that she said something about members preference. im wondering wether this is included in the 2,500 that go on general sale. if so, then im snookered.

I NEED FIVE!!!

I think there is usually a limit to 4 per customer for big games.  Do what Gem says and send a letter

Guest geordie01

sorry to ressurect this thread again (i promise itll be my last) but I recieved a reply today from an email i sent to the customer services department and which was later sent on to the box office from which i got this reply:

Hello

I am sorry due to the high demand for tickets we are unable to help with a pre-booking, tickets for home league games go on general sale approx 2 weeks before the match, these can then be purchased in person at the box office, on the ticket line 0191 2611571 and also online. Please keep an eye on the website for further information.

Kind regards

PLEASE NOTE ALL FIXTURES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

In light of this do you think it is still worth my trouble sending the club a letter by post.  I know you gemmill said to send it to the club and not the box office but do you think the same will happen again and it will merely be passed on to the box office which will give me the same shit response.

yea i would still write to them.

This game will def not sell out in 2 hours like it has done in the past

No one will want to go cos were gona get hammered, plus, lots of people will give it a miss since its new years day