The season so far...

ChezGiven

Looking back, werent the 2 back-to-back losses the games we had without Tayls and Colo? Hooper and Hayes had a field day against Khiz and Simpson (or was it Tamas?) as centrebacks...and similar at Forest for Blackstock. Taylor proved tonight how important he can be, he bails out others in our back 4, he dominates in the air and even drives the ball forward. We need Kilgallon or another centreback soon as, otherwise if Tayls gets injured, i can see us lettng in a few more goals...

Looking back, werent the 2 back-to-back losses the games we had without Tayls and Colo? Hooper and Hayes had a field day against Khiz and Simpson (or was it Tamas?) as centrebacks...and similar at Forest for Blackstock. Taylor proved tonight how important he can be, he bails out others in our back 4, he dominates in the air and even drives the ball forward. We need Kilgallon or another centreback soon as, otherwise if Tayls gets injured, i can see us lettng in a few more goals...

We missed Colo and Taylor massively when they were out.

The last 5 goals and 6 points all off Hughton's signings/loans.

I think we hae the potential to improve even further. With Nolan out next match it's a great opportunity to move Guthrie into the middle and start Pancake out wide. We might even get a performance to match the results.

It is strange getting so many good results from poor performances, but I'll happily take it !