Premier League footballer kidnapped

Gash

Would love to see hard man Gerrard crying like a baby! Liverpool is near the coast right?

WTF why would you like that to happen to someone... beggers belief

Would love to see hard man Gerrard crying like a baby! Liverpool is near the coast right?

WTF why would you like that to happen to someone... beggers belief

Because Gerrard is a cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

I doubt it's anyone high profile, considering they've been drip feeding them a part of a 20 grand debt. Gerrard's on 5 times that, a week.

Guest firetotheworks

I doubt it's anyone high profile, considering they've been drip feeding them a part of a 20 grand debt. Gerrard's on 5 times that, a week.

To avoid suspicion?

Doubt it, I imagine he would have just paid it anyway. Its like being threatened bit our lives and being asked for 50 quid to live and have your prized possessions back. You'd just pay it.

To avoid suspicion?

Doubt it, I imagine he would have just paid it anyway. Its like being threatened bit our lives and being asked for 50 quid to live and have your prized possessions back. You'd just pay it.

I dunno, i'm not a gangster, but my guessing is drip feeding was their idea, to keep the power, to keep the player dangling and get as much money out of him as possible. Also large chunks of money moving around is easier to trace than smaller sums. Also anyone who's won a medals could have easily got £20k from the off.