Your funniest football moment......

madras

It seems like the one thing missing from this rash of reminiscensesesseses. (your own that is, not stuff you've seen at SJP etc)

i once scored from behind the goal. at the eldon square the goals are set off the boards. i was practically holding on to the boards at my goal end being tackled so i played the ball  off the side wall onto the back wall into the box and made my way up field hopefully to get a return ball off the keeper. i'm in their half on the edge of the box shouting "now,now,i'm open" on turning round i see my team laughing at me and preparing to kick off. my back pass had caught out our keeper, as he bent down to get it  the ball had hit the inside of his ankle, rolled through his legs and into the goal.

on another occasion, again at the eldon square one of my team played a dummy,just a stepover really that lead to the defender staggering back 3 yds then falling on his arse. we were still that pissed off the night before that we stopped and fell about laughing . as we were laughing the oppo carried on, picked up the now loose ball went up the pitch and scored past a bent double,crying goalie. we still won in the end.