Academy Under 18 Coach

Caz

Yeah been building my cv up nicely and am determined to get a break somewhere decent.

it would be hard upping sticks, selling the house, possible separation, but for the right career move I suppose it wouldnt be a problem!

Considered USA before I went to uni but went for the education and stuck with the degree, since then I never really had the time to think about it.

Ive often had a wee troll through L1, championship club websites but there never seems to be much out there, I guess this website  is worth signing up for then for definite, could be ideal.

:thup:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ive often had a wee troll through L1, championship club websites but there never seems to be much out there, I guess this website  is worth signing up for then for definite, could be ideal.

Yeah, I've always been a bit sceptical about that website, but it seems legit - might sign up now!

Yeah, I've always been a bit sceptical about that website, but it seems legit - might sign up now!

I've been signed up since it went to having to pay, some of the jobs are very good. Some very random ones on as well though. But often the jobs are not on any other websites.