Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri

Here the big market news:Sneijder agreed deal with Tottenham,and ready to move London asap.Waiting for Inter and Spurs to agree terms

Didn't think Levy would fork out the kind of wages he'd want

Why did they even bother with Sigurdsson?

I know, i know, competition and all that. Wankstains.

:lol: Easy tiger, it's just a crazy rumour. Nice to dream, though.

Even if it happens, then Sigurdsson is still v. young, and perfectly placed to be his replacement. It would make more sense to ask "why bother with Dempsey". In either case, it's because we want to be in four competitions every year. I mean, what kind of crazy person goes into four competitions without adequate cover in every position?

Even if it happens, then Sigurdsson is still v. young, and perfectly placed to be his replacement. It would make more sense to ask "why bother with Dempsey". In either case, it's because we want to be in four competitions every year. I mean, what kind of crazy person goes into four competitions without adequate cover in every position?

http://stickerish.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ISeeWhatYouDidThereBlackSS.png

Just jealous like.

It just goes to show where investment can actually take you. Obviously we've had other problems but it was inevitable we'd slip away when yous, Liverpool, Everton and basically everybody else actually spent money this summer.

Chance wasted, depressing.  :hmm:

Just jealous like.

It just goes to show where investment can actually take you. Obviously we've had other problems but it was inevitable we'd slip away when yous, Liverpool, Everton and basically everybody else actually spent money this summer.

Yeah. I wouldn't get too annoyed about any Spurs deal mentioned in the paper because, frankly, they just make most of the shit up. However, Liverpool spending money is annoying, because they wasted a shit-load on Dalglish. They had their new comedy sponsorship deal which meant they could just spend their way out of trouble again. We've actually got worse by losing our best two players, essentially. Everton must be the big irritation for you guys. I mean, they didn't spend much IIRC (within their means at least, which isn't much), but they spent where it was needed. Everyone knew where you needed to strengthen, but it just didn't happen - at least, not nearly enough. You bolstered the squad a bit, but didn't actually improve the first XI (which is the key need every year), and why in the absolute fuck did he not buy a CB?! I was going to suggest that he should take us as an example (we usually had two or three CBs injured last year) but he didn't even need to look that far. Didn't you struggle last year when Colo/Taylor got injured?

Go home leffe you are drunk.

Talking complete drivel, how exactly were we supposed to know that Taylor would get injured again? Any sane person would look at his injury history and figure he was due a good run of being healthy, no way we could have known Williamson would feature so much.

Hearing it from a Spurs fan doesn't make it any easier, does it.  :(

Fwiw, after Liverpool failed to convert chances under Dalglish, I think its pretty funny for Brenda to come in and then say the same thing under his "revolution".

Just jealous like.

Yeah. I wouldn't get too annoyed about any Spurs deal mentioned in the paper because, frankly, they just make most of the s*** up. However, Liverpool spending money is annoying, because they wasted a s***-load on Dalglish. They had their new comedy sponsorship deal which meant they could just spend their way out of trouble again. We've actually got worse by losing our best two players, essentially. Everton must be the big irritation for you guys. I mean, they didn't spend much IIRC (within their means at least, which isn't much), but they spent where it was needed. Everyone knew where you needed to strengthen, but it just didn't happen - at least, not nearly enough. You bolstered the squad a bit, but didn't actually improve the first XI (which is the key need every year), and why in the absolute f*** did he not buy a CB?! I was going to suggest that he should take us as an example (we usually had two or three CBs injured last year) but he didn't even need to look that far. Didn't you struggle last year when Colo/Taylor got injured?

Certainly some good points, but who is this "he" you keep referring to?