Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Would be interesting to see how it is written as a clause anyway. Like there could be a release clause based on appearances but how exactly does one measure "Playing through the middle" Liverpool could put him in the centre of defence for all that concerned.

Its pretty simple if you don't think its a good career move don't go there wow....

I can't believe Sturridge used the word "humongous". What a turd.

Had to search for it on the dictionary which doesn't happen often. Saw it and thought "he could have used so many words for describing it that everyone (or more people) would have got it. :lol:

Brendan Rodgers said he sees me here for a long time - and I also see myself here for a long time. I've not signed here to play for a couple of years and then move on.

"I've signed to be here for as long as possible.

Seems he wants to be there for a long time.

Liverpools official twitter confirm signing of Daniel Sturridge from Chelsea.

Amazing how Rodgers continues to sign players from ex-clubs or players he had worked with at ex-clubs.

Liverpools official twitter confirm signing of Daniel Sturridge from Chelsea.

Amazing how Rodgers continues to sign players from ex-clubs or players he had worked with at ex-clubs.

its the fee that baffles me, £12m for someone who hasn't done a whole lot other than a 6 month period of reasonable performance on the wing under Villas Boas which he wasn't happy playing in that position in the first place

Brendan Rodgers said he sees me here for a long time - and I also see myself here for a long time. I've not signed here to play for a couple of years and then move on.

"I've signed to be here for as long as possible.

Seems he wants to be there for a long time.

He love them lllooooonnggg time.

Sucky, sucky ten dollar?