The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I think he said he was 'struggling', which is Shearerese for 'crap'.

I only saw the first half, but he really was crap. Liverpool's style doesn't suit him, but even allowing for that, his concentration and self-belief looked very low.

Suppose you can't criticise Liverpool too much as they won, but in that second half, they were far too deep. They should have kept Bellamy on instead of throwing on a sixth defender, as City then could just not care about defending at all and started putting a bit of pressure on. City on another day probably would have taken advantage of that the possession they were allowed to have.

OptaJoe on Twitter :

99 - Jake Livermore completed 99% of his passes in tonight's game and won all of the tackles he attempted. Admirable.

Must admit I was worried missing both Parker and Sandro but he was superb tonight  :clap: :clap:.  Still don't think he will turn out to be top notch but as a squad player available as 3rd choice DMF we couldn't hope for better.

A lot of talk at WHL tonight that we are trying for Ganso and made a final bid for Leandro.  I hope Samba is on the shopping list as well.  We could go close with a striker, CH and backup for Bale and Lennon (Hoilett)........ fingers crossed!

Everton boss David Moyes was happy with his players performance despite losing 2-0 away to Tottenham.

Moyes is pleased that Everton created opportunities against a side he believes most Premier League teams will struggle against.

:pokerface: