PL XI Draft

ponsaelius

I've done this exactly as per the rules, except instead of picking the best players in each position I've picked the players I (for a variety of reasons) find funniest. Humour is clearly a subjective thing so I've included reasoning for each of them.

The main thing I've learned from typing this list is that I didn't enjoy doing it and couldn't be bothered to finish. Also that nothing or no-one is anywhere near as funny as Emile Heskey.

Keepers: Howard (sweary b******), Cech (funny little hat), Gomes (funny big nose, brilliantly s***), Hilario (us)

Right backs: Hibbert (white, defensive Shola), Angel Rangel (silly name), 

Centre backs: Luiz (silly hair), Coloccini (great hair), Mertesacker (hailed as fixing arsenal's defense, hilariously s***), Wes Brown (looks like a duracell), Bramble (massive winkey), S. Taylor (chest injuries)

Left backs: R. Taylor (gormless), Assou-Ekotto (doesn't like football), Elokobi (funny to look at), Robinson (brilliantly s***)

Centre mids: Delap (s***),

Right wing: Obertan (looks like that version of Homer that's constructed from a lightbulb and a fish),

Left wing: Sa. Ameobi, Giggs (big shagger), Bale (fully looks exactly like a monkey)

Attackers: Heskey ©, Sh. Ameobi, Yakubu (chubster)

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy writing it. I hope it makes you feel better that I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and completely agree with the choices