Away fans location

Guest Randy Savage

Guest Randy Savage

Legally, I'm not sure that the OB can force people to use the buses and stop them from using other means of transport.

I would imagine that you would be kept back, as normal, at the end of the game, then marched round past the west stand main entrance, round past the south stand, through sheepfolds and to St Peters as normal.

Can't see it working any other way.

Guest Randy Savage

I do think Randy's a canny poster and I welcome any rational opposition opinion to the board, but again, is this really worthy of a thread? What next, a thread detailing how the club shop at Leeds is moving, or how the pie menu at Wigan has changed?

I do find it quite funny that these are the important posts he's been waiting all night until he reached 100 posts to make like. :lol:

The mods are free to move it if they wish. I had thought about posting it in another thread but thought it may get a bit lost and not get as many responses.

Guest Randy Savage

what about the SOL station?

To get to that you will have to go through some back streets behind the Colliery Tavern, or head towards the Wheatsheaf roundabout and the Wheatsheaf pub itself, neither of which are advisable.

Guest Randy Savage

There will inevitably be incidents. It's not right but inevitable all the same. Testosterone + opportunity = dickish behaviour.

For Sunderland...I think the main concern should be that more of your fans will have the opportunity to dump even more of their plastic bags, wrappers, and other litter, directly onto your pitch.

:boomboom:

Now now! Been plenty litter on the pitch at other games I've noticed recently. It does annoy me however, although more bins could be provided.

Guest WashyGeordie

Makes it a lot harder for the old bill to get us from St Peter's to the ground if we have to walk all the way round the stadium. Probably means they'll hold us back even longer after the game.

What about pre-match though?

We'll have to walk all the way 'round or there's no other way getting in.