NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Would be a good signing from i have seen and what people say about him, after what i have seen so far this season i do think we need another threat in wide areas that is capable of chipping in with a few goals.

Hope it's true, although i think we need more than that but it would be a good start.

Blackpool received an offer from an unnamed club for the 20-year-old, who has committed himself to the Seasiders after discussions with his father.

Holloway told BBC Radio Lancashire: "There was interest in Tom last week.

"No one has heard about it but I'll share it with you. His dad wants him to stay with us."

Ince will probably end up in the same price bracket as Moses and Chamberlain (when he originally signed for Arsenal, after having his way with defenses in the Champ'ship). And we s*** ourselves & ran for the hills, after the club caught a whiff of what it would take to secure Chamberlain's signature

I can envision Chelsea having a crack at him though. Splash out 10m, deny their rivals (and a club that would have a genuine go at developing him ie. Man United, Arsenal) immediate access to Ince's talent, and loan him out after a period of warming the bench.

Fuck him then. :lol: (van der Wiel)

"I really wanted to play for a club in a big city. I don't know how serious they were, but I don't see myself living in the middle of nowhere in Newcastle. I am used to Amsterdam and really enjoy living in a big city. I have been in Paris for only three days or so, but I can already say that it's quite similar to Amsterdam."

f*** him then. :lol: (van der Wiel)

"I really wanted to play for a club in a big city. I don't know how serious they were, but I don't see myself living in the middle of nowhere in Newcastle. I am used to Amsterdam and really enjoy living in a big city. I have been in Paris for only three days or so, but I can already say that it's quite similar to Amsterdam."

What a pleb.  :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-boss-paul-lambert-1338881

Oh Danny boy! Villa boss plans raid for Newcastle midfielder Gosling

Paul Lambert is reported to be preparing a £2m bid for the out of favour Toon star

Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert wants to snap up out-of-favour Newcastle star Dan Gosling.

Lambert is a fan of the midfielder who has fought back from injury but is now stuck on the fringes of Alan Pardew’s side.

Gosling joined the Toon on a controversial free transfer from Everton – but his career was held back by a knee problem that put him out for a year. Now Gosling is fit but cannot force his way into Pardew’s plans – and that has alerted Villa who made an enquiry for him in the last window and are ready to make a £2million bid.

Lambert likes to pick up bargains and thinks Gosling would be ideal for his midfield where he also tried and failed for Charlton ace Dale Stephens in the summer market.

Gosling needs games at the top level and he could be prepared to move, despite being cool on a summer switch to Blackburn.

I wouldn't say Gosling is out of favour. He'll probably play in the majority of our Europa League, Capital One and FA Cup games.

Guest Roger Kint

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-boss-paul-lambert-1338881

Oh Danny boy! Villa boss plans raid for Newcastle midfielder Gosling

Paul Lambert is reported to be preparing a £2m bid for the out of favour Toon star

Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert wants to snap up out-of-favour Newcastle star Dan Gosling.

Lambert is a fan of the midfielder who has fought back from injury but is now stuck on the fringes of Alan Pardew’s side.

Gosling joined the Toon on a controversial free transfer from Everton – but his career was held back by a knee problem that put him out for a year. Now Gosling is fit but cannot force his way into Pardew’s plans – and that has alerted Villa who made an enquiry for him in the last window and are ready to make a £2million bid.

Lambert likes to pick up bargains and thinks Gosling would be ideal for his midfield where he also tried and failed for Charlton ace Dale Stephens in the summer market.

Gosling needs games at the top level and he could be prepared to move, despite being cool on a summer switch to Blackburn.

I wouldn't say Gosling is out of favour. He'll probably play in the majority of our Europa League, Capital One and FA Cup games.

We could be out of all those by 8th Jan :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

We could be out of all those by 8th Jan :lol:

That's true but until we are he'll be playing a 'real' game just about every week.

Yeah but if he wont get a game after i would weigh up a loan first unless they think cash is a better option. His chances will certainly reduce signifigantly as the season goes on.