Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I think the ball too. Robert had a technique where if he hit the ball spot on it was perfect, but could use the exact same technique but maybe hit it a centimetre or so out, it'd look ghastly and hit the first man.

PSV Uefa QF being the perfect example. Dictionary definition of how to take a corner.

The delivery is important, but the movement and aerial prowess is severely downplayed (and worse) these days, especially at Newcastle. Compare Sissoko with Speed ffs, it's humiliating.

Man Utd had excellent movement in the box on set pieces under Ferguson. Always some late runs into the box.

I think the ball too. Robert had a technique where if he hit the ball spot on it was perfect, but could use the exact same technique but maybe hit it a centimetre or so out, it'd look ghastly and hit the first man.

He struck the ball really high to impart heavy topsin. When he struck it right it was so fucking beautiful and unstoppable. Twas a routine he, Shearer, Speed and others worked on in training.

He struck the ball really high to impart heavy topsin. When he struck it right it was so f***ing beautiful and unstoppable. Twas a routine he, Shearer, Speed and others worked on in training.

Yep. Even Dabizas & O'Brien would pop up with 3-4 a season. We're lucky to get 3-4 a season from the full defence combined now.

He struck the ball really high to impart heavy topsin. When he struck it right it was so f***ing beautiful and unstoppable. Twas a routine he, Shearer, Speed and others worked on in training.

Yep. Even Dabizas & O'Brien would pop up with 3-4 a season. We're lucky to get 3-4 a season from the full defence combined now.

Jaanmat, Dummett and Williamson? :troll:

Did anyone see Soccer AM yesterday? I only caught a minute but I'd love to hear what David Bentley had to say, from the brief part I seen he was slating modern football. He sounded like Ronnie O'Sullivan.