Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

It's ironic as David Bentley was pretty much the embodiment of the 'modern footballer'.

All lies and slander.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/93/David_Michael_Bentle_16_09_2012_Rostov_on_Don_stadium_Olimp_2.jpg/320px-David_Michael_Bentle_16_09_2012_Rostov_on_Don_stadium_Olimp_2.jpg

I didn't know he retired already. He's just 30!

David Bentley is full of it. He was a shit player with a decent right foot, then that went to shit and he stopped being able to compete at a decent level and his ego is too big to drop down a few divisions. Now he's running around blaming his early retirement on the sport, rather than just admitting he's not as good as he and alot of other people thought he was.

David Bentley is full of it. He was a shit player with a decent right foot, then that went to shit and he stopped being able to compete at a decent level and his ego is too big to drop down a few divisions. Now he's running around blaming his early retirement on the sport, rather than just admitting he's not as good as he and alot of other people thought he was.

Nailed it!

Guest firetotheworks

That's mint that like IP. Have you watched the first goal they put up on there? You'd be talking about that goal for years if you were part of it.

Adel Taarabt about three stone overweight - Harry Redknapp

Adel Taarabt is three stone overweight and unfit to play for Queens Park Rangers, claims manager Harry Redknapp.

The Moroccan midfielder has not started for QPR since 27 August and was not in the squad for his side's 3-2 Premier League defeat by Liverpool.

"I can't protect people who don't want to run and train, and are about three stone overweight," said Redknapp.

"Taarabt is not injured. He's not fit. He's not fit to play football unfortunately."

Harry's Ad enough of Taarabt

Taarabt has made 159 appearances for QPR since arriving from Tottenham, initially on loan, in March 2009. He was named Championship player of the year in 2010-11 on the way to helping Rangers win promotion to the top flight.

Taarabt, 25, appeared as a second-half substitute in QPR's last match before the international break - a 2-0 defeat at West Ham - but has not started since the League Cup defeat at Burton.

The newly-promoted Hoops are currently bottom of the Premier League after taking four points from their opening eight games.

Redknapp, 67, added: "He played in a reserve game the other day and I could have run about more than he did. I can't pick him.

"What am I supposed to keep saying? Keep getting your £60,000, £70,000 a week and don't train? What's the game coming to?

"I pick people who want to try, who deserve to be at a good football club like QPR, who come in every day and want to work, train and show a good attitude. When he starts doing that, if he ever can do it, maybe he'll get a game."

Taarabt returned to Loftus Road in the summer after loan spells at Fulham and Italian giants AC Milan last season.