NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's a lot of talk of, "well they need to keep their key players too".

Surely this doesn't apply this year? I mean who are you really bothered about losing?

Perez (doubt he's going anywhere)

Janmaat (would be gutted but can't see him going)

The rest, I'm largely not bothered about.

It's not about losing players, it's about failing to replace them.

It's about many things actually, like failing to rid ourselves of the turboshite in our squad for example.

Fucking right we turned him down too, he's appalling. We all remember the absolute roasting that our fave erratic forward Oba regularly gave him, and that was about five or six years ago.

Amazing they didnt try a cheeky Delph bid tbh, since they love these clauses and whatnot, in relation to the above mentioned discussion regarding HG.

But we need to pull in a winger and a CB.

arguably our best cb is Janmaat atm. I want us to sign these CBs we are linked too but I would also like a legitimately premier league experienced CB to bring in.

I understand the idea but what quality experienced premier league CB could we realistically get? Should also be mentioned that most of the defenders in England are s*** and the ones are not either play at CL clubs or only CL clubs could afford like Stones for example.

I refuse to believe no matter who we sell that we'll sign Austin, Mbemba and Abdennour tbh :lol:

If we did Ronald De Boer would be tucking into a big thick slice of humble pie tbh.