NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lfc5times

Hi Toon Fans, Liverpool fan here

I'm actually pleasantly pleased that you lot have got our rafa, there aint another club in the premier league id rather him be at, bar us

Your fans are loyal , passionate, and deserve a bit of good luck after the shit you have been through in more recent times.

i hope he does well here, i wish you all the best , apart from when you play us.  O0

Good Luck rafa!

I'm actually pleasantly pleased that you lot have got our rafa, there aint another club in the premier league id rather him be at, bar us

Your fans are loyal , passionate, and deserve a bit of good luck after the s*** you have been through in more recent times.

i hope he does well here, i wish you all the best , apart from when you play us.  O0

Good Luck rafa!

O0  Exciting times.. if only for 10 games.

Your fans are loyal , passionate, and deserve a bit of good luck after the shit you have been through in more recent times.

Good Luck rafa!

:thup:

Nice one.

Not us being linked with him but I know quite a few people on here  :fwap: themselves silly over him.

Manchester City will rekindle their long-term interest in PSV defender Jetro Willems this summer.

According to Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, incoming City boss Pep Guardiola is a big fan of the Netherlands international and will make his move once he is in charge.

Rafa lives in Liverpool too. Based on just those two examples, living in Spain must be shit

He lives near Hoylake on the Wirral. It's a really nice area. Mendieta used to live in Yarm, not Boro, but I think he sold his house there a couple of years back.

• 1 month later...