Essien's goal

Guest stormrider

For me what made Essiens goal so good was the fact that Lehmann seen the shot but couldnt save it where as Taylors goal althou a fantastic strike has to go down as a keeper error because Howard could of and should of just caught it.

Not sure about that tbh, was off his line and caught completely unawares! Wasn't like Taylor hit a floater than just went it, he hit it with some power, a complete snap shot and the amount it dipped was amazing!

It's called gravity, and it's much easier to make use of than putting unbelievable swerve and pace on a ball with the outside of the right foot to beat one of the world's best goalkeepers from 30 yards out.. For me it's got to be Essien's goal, because no goalkeeper in the world would have stopped it, whereas in Taylor's case, although an excellent, intuitive effort, it should have never gone in if Howard had been paying attention.

Aye that was just gravity playing its part  :thup: :lol:

taylors shot was really nice, but the harder the ball is hit, the harder it dips. and i have one of these nike balls, and its easy to smash the shit of out them and make them swerve.