Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Personally, I don't think it'll happen now. I think PCP will sit back til the end of the season, and maybe pick us up for half the price.

Would be very surprised if they bought us in our current precarious situation.

Depends on whether they think they can keep us in the Premier by spending big in January. Looking at the fixtures they might have some doubts now, three of our biggest games against relegation rivals are going to come before the transfer window can be used. No guarantees we will be able to sign really high quality players anyway.

Moncur said this was "Imminent" the other night, fwiw. Take that as you will.

He's still a member of the board, isn't he? Guess it means fuck all, though.

I thought not but just checked and he's still a director aye. As you say, doubt it means anything though. The club's exact ownership is a bit of a mystery in terms of all the different holding companies etc.

No idea obviously but my guess will be this now hinging on Ashley agreeing to something related to relegation, which he should the absolute c***.

He really should. He said himself that he wasn't giving Rafa enough money in that awful Sky interview so he fucking knows he's responsible for this predicament. Fucking Jabba the Cunt!

It’s funny how he’s came full circle though. From talking about putting the cart on the horse and making our own luck to having nothing but wallpaper and a reluctance to invest. He’s probably clinging on to the hope someone’s gonna gazump Amanda’s offer and when he realises he’s shit out of options he’ll take whatever is on the table.

I agree with a few of the comments though. This is probably more or less a done deal and he’s just making sure the exit strategy is on his terms......

Would be the greatest Christmas present, short of Margot Robbie sucking my dick, to wake up on Monday morning to see it announced that the club had been sold.

What if you combined the two, and you woke up to find Mike Ashley sucking your dick, pausing to say the club had been sold. Acceptable?

Would be the greatest Christmas present, short of Margot Robbie sucking my dick, to wake up on Monday morning to see it announced that the club had been sold.

What if you combined the two, and you woke up to find Mike Ashley sucking your dick, pausing to say the club had been sold. Acceptable?

For everyone else, aye. Absolutely fine.

If it resulted in him finally selling, I'd take one for the fans.

You do release the Chronicle will pick this up as a Takeover update in tomorrows back page.  :kasper:

Headline: Newcastle Fan willing to be sucked off by Ashley

It will be some of Lee Ryder's best work.  ;D ;D