If We Get Taken Over...

Mr. Slugworth

Suppose I get my Christmas wish this year and the Fat One loosens his incompetant, chubby f@#king grip on the boardroom, and just suppose that the Polygon/UBS thing isn't pure fantasy...

Where will be be this time next year?  Who'll be in charge of the team, how will the club's structure change, where will we be in the league etc. Your thoughts.

I reckon the 'new owners' would want to clear the lot out and hire some guys who actually know what they're doing.  I like Glenn, but I can't see a role for him post takeover (a la Pardew).  Ideally, he'd be made first team coach under a world renowned manager like Hitzfeld but let's face it, it ain't gonna happen.  I'd wager that we'd see the return of a certain former no. 9...

Guest nufc 4 life

No one knows until it happens we could be the next chelsea god forbid or we could plunge because of it, we might get people who don't give a shit about the club just profits and i guess that's one thing that is good about Shepherd is that he loves footie & the club and has given his full backing to each manager i.e 50 mil 2 that bastard souness who basically killed this club by spending 20 mil on boumsong and luque, but emre and owen were good signings

I'd like to see Roeder given the Academy back. He was really making it work, proof of which we have seen in the likes of Huntington coming through and looking promising, at such an early age.

Shearer won't come to manage Newcastle in the forseable future, that was the fat ones dream and it should die with the relinquishing of the club.

Out of the rest of the backroom staff the only one I'm bothered about is Pearson. I think he's done wonders with the defence since he was appointed.

Guest TampaToon

i just want roeder to finish the season at the least...we're shooting ourselves in the foot yet again if we find ourselves trying to find a manager midseason.  and who knows, maybe he'll surprise the doubters....