West Ham 2 - 3(!) Newcastle United - 02/11/19

BlueStar

Please tell me i'm not the only one just "meh" about this result my interest is getting lower each passing week, I just follow the news/results about us because i'll always be a fan but i i get no joy from any result or goal atm

I watched the second half out of habit when I got home, but wasn't remotely fussed when West Ham brought it back to 2-3. 

Does anyone still feel happy when we win?

I do. I hate Ashley and I'm boycotting going over for games but I still want my team to win. I dont subscribe to this idea that we're better in the Championship if we want to get rid of Ashley. We're better in the Premier League where we have more value and are more attractive to a foreign buyer, so for me I want us to stay up every year and this was a big 3 points for us.

Does anyone still feel happy when we win?

I do. I hate Ashley and I'm boycotting going over for games but I still want my team to win. I dont subscribe to this idea that we're better in the Championship if we want to get rid of Ashley. We're better in the Premier League where we have more value and are more attractive to a foreign buyer, so for me I want us to stay up every year and this was a big 3 points for us.

Ashley won’t sell if we achieving 17th every year, might do if we slip into the championship and crowd slump to about 30k not going to happen in the premier league.

I've feel utter apathy. I feel enough for the club to be happy when we score, but getting rid of Ashley is the only important thing and if that takes relegation then bring it on. Accordingly, if West Ham had pegged us back to 3-3 I'd probably just have laughed.

I still get a flicker when we win, I just don’t give a s**** if we lose.

Yea, i still slightly feel something, but not much at all.

The only reason wins will be good is if the fat cunt sells us in the premier league.

I still enjoy the moment, I’ll probably watch MOTD tonight and like it, but it’ll be forgotten about soon enough. It’s not like in the past where you’d be looking forward to the next home game because you’ll be going...I won’t.

It’s not like in the past either where losing would ruin my mood for the rest of the weekend.

The only reason wins will be good is if the fat c*** sells us in the premier league.

I still enjoy the moment, I’ll probably watch MOTD tonight and like it, but it’ll be forgotten about soon enough. It’s not like in the past where you’d be looking forward to the next home game because you’ll be going...I won’t.

It’s not like in the past either where losing would ruin my mood for the rest of the weekend.

Aye, that's the only plus side  :lol:

Saint Maximin is quality mind; there's a lot to dislike about this club but I can't help but enjoy watching him. He's genuinely an end product away from having all the tools to become borderline world class. At times he looks unplayable.

Please tell me i'm not the only one just "meh" about this result my interest is getting lower each passing week, I just follow the news/results about us because i'll always be a fan but i i get no joy from any result or goal atm

Yet 10 mins later after the match your on here being the Uber hater, fuck off you knew the score man  :lol:

The only reason wins will be good is if the fat cunt sells us in the premier league.

Its the epitome of catch-22, we're a more attractive deal in the PL but if we stay up it vindicates Ashley's decision making and he'll be happy to trudge on doing the same thing. Go down and stay down and we become a weight around his neck and a money pit with no value to his brand, but we're likely to only get chancers wanting to buy us looking for a quick buck if they can get us back in the PL. Win or lose, it means nowt in the greater scheme of things other than proving a point.

Glad we won but not really bouncing like I would be if it was Rafa.

There’s a fair few likeable players too. Dubravka, Willems, Almiron, ASM, Schar, Lejeune...even some of the fringe players like Fernandez & Clark.

There is. I actually think I would care, sort of, if we had a somewhat competent/interesting manager. I just can't stand Steve Bruce.