Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest godzilla

Remember reading somewhere that they were ITK during the Shepherd years? Either way they aren't the kind to post something like that without concrete knowledge, seem like 'after the fact' people.

Agree

I'm off work until Thursday. Please happen on my days off.

My furlough period ends this week and i'm working from Wednesday. :dave:

Shit one, but on the plus side, welcome back to the grind. :thup:

.com are pretty reliable. Not like they haven't got things wrong over the years but as others have said they have held back throughout this saga. Don't see them posting that without it being nailed on. This is the week. Tuesday clearance, money transferred for a Friday press release imo.

Have also felt that would be the case the last two weeks though.. Third weeks the charm..

If only those poor Yemeni kids could have got to the age of 69

Aye, the RAF etc didn’t give Iraqi kids or Syrian kids much opportunity to reach 69 either. So why doesn’t the UK stop selling arms around the world then.

UK government aren't buying football clubs

I fucking HATE this comeback btw :lol:

I'm off work until Thursday. Please happen on my days off.

My furlough period ends this week and i'm working from Wednesday. :dave:

Shit one, but on the plus side, welcome back to the grind. :thup:

:lol: Cheers.

Aye, the RAF etc didn’t give Iraqi kids or Syrian kids much opportunity to reach 69 either. So why doesn’t the UK stop selling arms around the world then.

I f***ing HATE this comeback btw :lol:

Why?

I f***ing HATE this comeback btw :lol:

Why?

Honestly don't think I can be fucked mate. Shouldn't have said owt.

I know this has alredy been reported, but it is GREAT to read it again . . .

NUFC.COM . . .

Takeover: Last lap

We understand that the much-heralded purchase of Newcastle United by a consortium comprising the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia, Amanda Staveley and the Reuben brothers will be ratified and announced before next weekend.

That will follow the granting of formal approval of the deal by the Premier League - a process that has taken around five weeks, due in part to controversy over the Saudi involvement and efforts to restart the season.

I don’t know much about NUFC.com but what exactly in that paragraph is new information? I thought that’s what we’d been told was going to happen by pretty much every reputable journalist?

DM them mate. They'll get back to you

They probably will. That’s not what I asked though...I’m asking why people are excited about NUFC.com reporting the same stuff we already know? Are they a good reliable source?

• Sky News will report breaking news based on rumours - so they are often first, but can be inaccurate.

• The BBC only report a story when they have verified the facts - so they might not be first, but they will be accurate more often.

In this metaphor, nufc.com are the BBC.

I don’t know much about NUFC.com but what exactly in that paragraph is new information? I thought that’s what we’d been told was going to happen by pretty much every reputable journalist?

DM them mate. They'll get back to you

They probably will. That’s not what I asked though...I’m asking why people are excited about NUFC.com reporting the same stuff we already know? Are they a good reliable source?

Because Niall & Biffa (the people that run/own the site) don't ever bullshit. Hence why alot of fans trust them, if it's on NUFC.COM its generally classed as confirmed. They must have concrete info for them to even consider writing what they've wrote.  Not like some random ITK knacker on Twitter, these are trustworthy.

Edit: what Pons Alias[/member] said :thup:

Do they really have ITK?

I’m sure they have a poor relationship with the club, including on the receiving end of legal action.

I can’t help but feel that they are just saying this because most journalists are reprint that it will be completed this week, which is going off that PIF watch group twitter account, which is going off reports here in the UK that this will be the 4th week of he directors and owners test.

Guest godzilla

Do they really have ITK?

I’m sure they have a poor relationship with the club, including on the receiving end of legal action.

I can’t help but feel that they are just saying this because most journalists are reprint that it will be completed this week, which is going off that PIF watch group twitter account, which is going off reports here in the UK that this will be the 4th week of he directors and owners test.

They don't publish things based on journalist reports that's for sure. Why would they wait until 10pm on a Sunday to post what was being reported last week? They must have been told something by someone (not journalists) for them to come out with that.