Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 minutes ago, Nine said:

Its Spurs allegedly 

Well, I rather Spurs than West Ham like :lol: Will feel less like we missed out on him. Obviously, there's no guarantees to him adapting to the PL, but his style of play promises a lot for the league and I have more faith in Conte developing him than Moyes. 

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

Have we ever actually had any serious interest in him? :lol: he's mates with Bruno and that's about it.

I'd imagine they did, but decided to go another route in terms of money spent. Have high hopes for Isak in this league so this won't hurt as bad. 

On another note, seems like he started following Declan Rice and Cornet (maybe from Lyon days though) on social media. So will be hilarious if he signs somewhere else. 

2 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Have we ever actually had any serious interest in him? :lol: he's mates with Bruno and that's about it.

Been one of the most mental transfer sagas tbh [emoji38] As soon as he appeared in Brunos insta posts that was it.

7 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Prefer Paqueta at West Ham. If he went to Liverpool, Spurs, or City I'd be worried about Bruno heading that way eventually.

They'll both end up at Real Madrid in 12 months time, didn't you get the memo?

30 minutes ago, KaKa said:

:spit:

I know it's crazy, but I'm going to imagine they have a friendly rivalry going on. They're looking to join up next season, at the club who does best this season. 

Obviously transfers are more complicated than that. I just like the idea of them having a bit of fun between themselves.

6 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Never understood what happened with this guy. Was a monster at Monaco.

Still just 28 years old. Could be a very shrewd pick up.