Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

21 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Ashby to Newcastle doing the rounds. It’s Sunday papers day!  If the above is true maybe? 

https://www.hammers.news/transfer-news/report-west-ham-have-just-rejected-newcastle-bid-for-harrison-ashby-but-its-bad-news-for-david-moyes/

What’s with this Ashby ? He’s 21 and not really kicked a ball for a West Ham, is he that highly rated ?

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

What’s with this Ashby ? He’s 21 and not really kicked a ball for a West Ham, is he that highly rated ?

According to that article yes, but I don’t know about him tbh.

Edited by PauloGeordio

1 hour ago, buzza said:

Agree, both the csm and wings are where we should look to upgrade the current 433 system.

i would like to see us go to a more attacking 4141 system.

Bring in a midfielder that can put Longstaff on the bench and a winger that can score and cover striker.

13 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Sick of hearing his name come up every window, seems like nowt ever happens with him, but we do need cover for Tripps

:lol: same, already fucking hate the cunt and Harrison is not a fucking name. Surname for first name wanker. 

34 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Would have thought he would be starting more games for West Ham if he was that highly rated.

Read in a few places now that Eddie wants to bring in a young rb to be kind of an understudy to tripps- they seem to like him reading this article.

14 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I get that, just assumed if he was that highly rated he would have gotten more game time in a poor West Ham side this season.

Trust our system - if they want him to learn it might be also about attitude to learning and a lot more.

Edited by Gawalls

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Wondering more about where our Wood replies is tbh. I had thought it would be a case of following up with someone incoming straight away 

They might not have planned to sign a forward but our lack of goals recently may have changed their thinking, they are probably just negotiating at present

8 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Wondering more about where our Wood replacement is tbh. I had thought it would be a case of following up with someone incoming straight away 

I reckon it's taken us by surprise that we received such a good offer finacially for Wood

2 minutes ago, wyn davies said:

As I have previously mentioned in Mackem thread could always go after Stewart or at least put a bid in to upset them

Is he any good? Not against bargain basement shopping, couldn’t care less about where from. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny