Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 hours ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Still seems like a bizarre move him going to City other than £££. I just don’t see it happening for him there. I think he would’ve been the perfect signing for us injury concerns aside. 

He’s just seen Julian Alvarez go there, who he’ll know, establish himself quite quickly and win a WC. Not too mention City have had loads of Argentine players of recent and a Spanish speaking coaching staff.

1 hour ago, McCormick said:

Not signing a first team player or two this window would be such a huge missed opportunity. 

Only signing Bowyer on a free in 2003 esque.

(Cost us the CL on two counts that, winning the qualifier and finising 4th)

3 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

If we were clinical we’d probably win the league. 

We'd definitely be 4points better off. Can't remember the Palace and Bournemouth games clearly enough, I know we dominated but can't remember many clear chances.

Just now, madras said:

We'd definitely be 4points better off. Can't remember the Palace and Bournemouth games clearly enough, I know we dominated but can't remember many clear chances.

Palace should have been 1-0 regardless of poor finishing like, but Isak missed a one on one as well.

In the Bournemouth match Joelinton hit the bar.

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Chronicle pushing the Fresneda links; now he is someone who we do need now (for Trippier cover) and could be a first class/elite right back of the future. 

Arsenal expected to sign him according to Romano.

The best the athletic can come up with is listing decent DMs as targets and they are the more reputable, conservative type journalists.

If they haven't a clue, what chance has Lee Ryder. [emoji38]