Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

No Kante in the Fifa FIFPro XI?

Shameful.

Neueur

Alves Ramos Pique Marcelo

Iniesta Kroos Modric

Ronaldo Suarez Messi

Didn't think Suarez would get a look in after being snubbed last year. Think Bonucci and Kante definitley deserved to be in there.

3 clubs :lol:

Guest neesy111

Shameful.

Neueur

Iniesta Kroos Modric

Ronaldo Suarez Messi

Didn't think Suarez would get a look in after being snubbed last year. Think Bonucci and Kante definitley deserved to be in there.

4 isn't it?

Shameful.

Neueur

Iniesta Kroos Modric

Ronaldo Suarez Messi

4 isn't it?

Ah shite aye, totally forgot Alves had moved.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't mind providing they truly are the best players in the world, like, but I'm not convinced by that at all like. Neuer, Alves, Ronaldo, Suarez, Messi, definitely.

Guest neesy111

I don't mind providing they truly are the best players in the world, like, but I'm not convinced by that at all like. Neuer, Alves, Ronaldo, Suarez, Messi, definitely.

Agreed, Iniesta hasn't stood out for me the last year for example.

It doesn't make him the best player in his position in the world though.

He probably has been this year tbf. Only see one team where Kante doesn't walk straight in and makes it a better team and that's Barcelona. He has seriously been excellent these past 12 months and definitely deserved to be in that team. IMO

Guest neesy111

Unlike Crooks he's not remotely entertaining, just an awful excuse for a functioning adult.

No surprise he's lost loads of money from gambling.

Luton Town could face a financial penalty after making seven changes in their 4-0 win against Chesterfield in the EFL Trophy.

Competition rules state clubs must field five players who started the previous or following game, or five who have made the most appearances this season.

Luton boss Nathan Jones named just four of the starting XI from their FA Cup third-round defeat at Accrington on Saturday, but five who started their previous League Two match at Portsmouth on 2 January.

Luton Town could face a financial penalty after making seven changes in their 4-0 win against Chesterfield in the EFL Trophy.

Competition rules state clubs must field five players who started the previous or following game, or five who have made the most appearances this season.

Luton boss Nathan Jones named just four of the starting XI from their FA Cup third-round defeat at Accrington on Saturday, but five who started their previous League Two match at Portsmouth on 2 January.

They should give a manager a 5 game touchline ban just so when he returns , the Luton fans can sing to him , " Nathan  Jones you been gone too long. "