FFS vs SJH

sempuki

Guest Knightrider

My reading of that is that Shephard is sabotaging larger bids from other investors because he wants to buy the club himself cut-price.

"Come on Johnny, noone wants to buy your stake, those investors were all just phony bettimg scams set up by supporter groups. I will, however, pleasantly suprise you by offering you 30p per each of your shares. Its cash on the table, a very good offer indeed".

Exactly, and if that does happen, we are screwed.

Guest Gemmill

I've said it elsewhere, but the Chairman of a PLC granting an interview to a tabloid newspaper so that he can publically criticise a fellow board member is outrageously (did I sound like Adrian Durham there? :p ) unprofessional.  Is there any way that Hall can remove this fuckwit from his post as Chairman?  Because that's what I'd be doing for the good of the club after this outburst tbh.

Guest elbee909

I've said it elsewhere, but the Chairman of a PLC granting an interview to a tabloid newspaper so that he can publically criticise a fellow board member is outrageously (did I sound like Adrian Durham there? :p ) unprofessional.  Is there any way that Hall can remove this fuckwit from his post as Chairman?  Because that's what I'd be doing for the good of the club after this outburst tbh.

When the boardroom is mostly full of relatives or other such cronies then it's always going to be a problem to take objectively sensible steps.  Sigh.

Guest Invicta_Toon

yes he can, but he hasn't got the balls tbh

yes he can, but he hasn't got the balls tbh

Sir John would probably be worried that Douglas might get the job.