Shearer wearing a cheesy grin

Guest nufc 4 life

Guest sicko2ndbest

What could Shearer say, we deserved it. He would have been laughed out the studio, with all the chances Liverpool had.

He did the best thing, wide grin, little explanation.

This is the problem having Shearer in the studio as they always glance over Newcastle fixtures now. Reading etc. got some decent analysis, but now all we get is 'Oh, Alan, your team won/lost/drew you must be overjoyed/disappointed/puzzled' and that's it. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but Shearer has never once mentioned Bellamy since doing MOTD even when discussing Liverpool fixtures. Petty?

Why should he mention Bellamy ?

Does he have to mention every player ?

I'd say a good quarter of after match reports name the teams and not any players.

Guest thommo78

This is the problem having Shearer in the studio as they always glance over Newcastle fixtures now. Reading etc. got some decent analysis, but now all we get is 'Oh, Alan, your team won/lost/drew you must be overjoyed/disappointed/puzzled' and that's it. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but Shearer has never once mentioned Bellamy since doing MOTD even when discussing Liverpool fixtures. Petty?

Your wrong, early in the season he gave a very fair assessment of Bellamy saying he is not a 20 goal a season striker but what you get with him is great pace hard work and the ability to make things happen!!