ITV - shite

Guest Knightrider

Guest Keithy-Boy

y the fuck wasnt the game on five anyway? have itv got the rest of the uefa cup games now too? they had a gay wee advert on about it like mixed in with their "F1 is back..this sunday woop deee fuckin dooo" adverts.

i thot pat nevins analasis is usually just as good as townsends was last night, so fuck andy townsend!!lol

as for the commentators.... jesus wept! you think they had there az scarves on?  they went on bout the 'penalty' incident all night(along with taylors elbow) wen i thot it was a tackle,just, outside the box!!

in conclusion; Matt Smith, Townsend and the fcking commentator pricks, can get tae fuck bring back five!!! O0

Did anyone else find themselves doing the "whistle" tune from C5 when a break came on?

:lol: me, and haven't they stolen Five's graphics?

AYE they had theyre own for the tottenham match then nicked five's for ours

They're actually the official UEFA Cup graphics.  Just like ITV and Sky use the same Champions League graphics.

Guest Geordie_krispy

The marteeens thing annoyed the hell out of me, was tempted to turn the sound off! Fair enough AZ's player was probably pronounced like that but jesus wept!

Did you not notice that they called the AZ player "Martins" and Oba "Mart_ee_ns".  That got on my tit's straight away, and the fact that up untill the first goal they kept saying "AZ need to do xyz to score/break through newcastle's lines/etc" Not once did I hear anything positive about Newcastle's play, yeah that may not have been that much positive to talk about but still, you'd at least say, "That's a nice string of passes", or "That could've been a killer ball if .... had been more aware"  I seem to remember hating the world cup games on itv too, i usually watched them with the sound off and 5live on, sod the sky delay :)