NAC Breda fans?

TêteDeMaure

NAC Fan reporting. ;)

Was not in Alkmaar. After the NAC Breda - NUFC game, I have visited NUFC twice after. Charlton - NUFC in the same season and PSV - NUFC (UEFA Cup) a year after.  I know that several other people have done the same.

For you, it was just a easy first round game, for us it was one of the biggest games in history, and maybe we will have to wait  20 years or more to reach Europe again.

But, to be fair, I think it is not needed to show NAC Breda colours when NUFC plays another NL club.

Bless :D

I feel a bit guilty for beating you 5-0 here now :(

Guest TheDutchman

Because they are fans of the club, outside of supporting their own club of course.

Niothing worse than "fans" of more than one club.

Being a fan of more than one club is impossible. But feel a sympathy for another club is normal imo.

Escpecially here in Holland. To us England is the home of football. Its very special for a real dutch footballfan to watch a match in England. Consider it as a compliment.

Guest dasflenst

The same thing happened at Eindhoven a couple of years ago.  Some Ajax fans I met had travelled down to support us cos they hated PSV so much.  They even brought an anti-PSV flag with them.