Chopra: England selections "do my head in"

Guest smoggeordie

Nugent has been doing it on a regular basis in the Championship where as Chopra looked very much out of his depth in the premiership, has had a couple of loans spells where he did well and thats about it in his 5 or so years.

How so? Genuine question. Can you list the histories down as I am not aware of Nugent impressive history in the Championship?

Im at work at the moment so can't really go and find a list of his performances. Im sure you haven't just heard of him this season? He has been around a few years and known to be a quality young player since he popped up. As said before when Chopra had his few games in the premiership he looked very much out of his depth and I really can't see him doing it on the international stage.

Hey Gejon. I have been sitting in front of the computer since 3 and after nearly 2 hours I am not interested anymore in any forum debate, especially I don't really want to get dragged into one regarding Bellamy.

Anyway, Newcastle improved with he signing of Bellamy because Bellamy was a better forward than the previous striker. IF, Andy Johnson and Darren Bent were to sign for us that time I am confident we would have improved too.

Anyway, bye  :smitten: my :angel13:

Im at work at the moment so can't really go and find a list of his performances. Im sure you haven't just heard of him this season? He has been around a few years and known to be a quality young player since he popped up. As said before when Chopra had his few games in the premiership he looked very much out of his depth and I really can't see him doing it on the international stage.

No, I am aware for him but apart of being promising and seems good what history does he have that Chopra doesn't?

That was a joke btw. I couldn't be arsed to write a serious answer after you said you thought Chops had the potential to be an England player. Nowhere near imo.

Fair enough.

It would be just like Newcastle however, if he did play for England after we sold him for £500k :lol:

I can't believe Chopra has said this :lol:

He's not fit to lace Nugent's boots. He might score goals at Championship level but his all round game is shit and he's not an intelligent player. He'll never make it in the Premiership, he's like Rob Earnshaw with less pace.

Nugent will be a good player at Premiership level for years to come

He's not fit to lace Nugent's boots. He might score goals at Championship level but his all round game is shit and he's not an intelligent player. He'll never make it in the Premiership, he's like Rob Earnshaw with less pace.

For you lot, so fuck off!

;)

He's not fit to lace Nugent's boots. He might score goals at Championship level but his all round game is s*** and he's not an intelligent player. He'll never make it in the Premiership, he's like Rob Earnshaw with less pace.

For you lot, so f*** off!

;)

Hopefully. Peter Beagrie pretty much said he's already signed on You're On Sky Sports last night

But that's not why I think he'll be good and Chopra is gash!