Villa vs Everton

Guest smoggeordie

Nope.

But I don't see what all the recent fuss is about Emre.  Was he really that good when he was playing regularly or have the last few inept games from Parker/Butt helped his reputation more than his actual performances? 

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. In truth Emre has done fuck all this and last season, but he's surely a better option in the middle than Captain Fantastic.

Guest given take

Nope.

But I don't see what all the recent fuss is about Emre.  Was he really that good when he was playing regularly or have the last few inept games from Parker/Butt helped his reputation more than his actual performances? 

i guess so.

how many games has he started in the centre since joining?  bout 5. am sure we have won about 80% of them.

i agree  he hasnt done much but its not his fault.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Nope.

i guess so.

how many games has he started in the centre since joining?  bout 5. am sure we have won about 80% of them.

i agree  he hasnt done much but its not his fault.

you overlooking his sterling PR efforts for the club during his suspensions