Three players you didn't like

Stevie

Guest Invicta_Toon

Wiki says the most expensive defender in English football but not the best source.

I wouldn't wipe my arse on wiki, it's geeky googlers like Vic spouting s**** half of it.

funnily enough a recent study showed Wikipedia was as reliable as any other off the shelf encyclopedia

but then you would have to be able to read and think and not drop your findus crispy pancake at the same time to be aware of news like that

Not one comma or full stop.  You truly are one of the great minds of our time.

some people don't really rate correct punctuation on an informal media such as a forum as a sign of any such thing

mind, it is the frequent last refuge of some types of poster...

How would you evaluate yourself as a person?

Why do you want to know?

cI'm interested to know if you consider yourself as a bit of a cock.  Or are you in denial?  That's all it was.

ah right. There's me thinking you might have had something about you then. Then it panned out to type

Has anyone got any proof to back up that stat, I can't believe for one minute that 4 million was a world record back in 95.

The likes of Pagliuca and Marchegiani were going for way more than that before 95 and they were goalkeepers.

Sparks take it from me it's true, whether that's good enough for you I don't know, but it is a fact.  I tell you something else as well, Gary Pallister once held the title of the world's costliest defender as well.

Barton was the most expensive defender on the planet when we signed him, wasn't he? I was 10 when it happened, like, so I could be wrong - but I'm fairly sure it was the case.

Has anyone got any proof to back up that stat, I can't believe for one minute that 4 million was a world record back in 95.

The likes of Pagliuca and Marchegiani were going for way more than that before 95 and they were goalkeepers.

Sparks take it from me it's true, whether that's good enough for you I don't know, but it is a fact.  I tell you something else as well, Gary Pallister once held the title of the world's costliest defender as well.

Barton was the most expensive defender on the planet when we signed him, wasn't he? I was 10 when it happened, like, so I could be wrong - but I'm fairly sure it was the case.

Without doubt he was.  People are querying it because it seems so ridiculous, but trust me it's true.